Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Playing Catch Up!


Okay, so here's the deal...I'm not a very good blogger, surprise! I can't believe I've missed an entire year, but it is true. Ive debated on how to start over. Do I try to make up the lost year? Do I skip a year? It overwhelms me just thinking about trying to play catch up. I think I'll start with January 2011 skipping Christmas 2010 mainly because I've lost those pictures. If I find them, I'll just post out of order, I suppose. The reason I haven't been keeping up is because we moved in January 2011 and I was quite busy for the first few months, then came Summer, then came the new school year, then it just went down hill from there. Not to mention my laptop went to computer heaven and getting on the old Dell desktop just wasn't convenient...which leads to why I am just now attempting to catch up....I have a new laptop!!! I was given it as a gift and was able to pick out exactly what I wanted, a Mac Book Pro; I absolutely love it!
So here goes the attempt to catch up. I will begin with the big move which took place at the very end of January 2011. Below are some of the last pics I took of our old house right before we moved. Enjoy!

Foyer

Dining Area

Packing the Uhaul! Not sure what we would have done without the help of the Harcrows, my Mom, and my brother, Adam.


Packing up on Seminole Drive...we sure do miss that place.
The neighbors whom became dear friends are missed more than anything!!
We have yet to sell this darling house, had we known it would take this long...We probably would have stayed put.
My Mom was a lifesaver during the move!

No comments:

Post a Comment